Property Inspection trips Turkey
Turkish Properties Abroad can offer inspection trips to view any of our properties in all areas of the Turkish Riviera. We will pick you up from the airport in Turkey, guide you around the area and properties and go through any other details regarding the purchase procedure. Our staff in Turkey have all the information to make your trip as informative as possible.
Terms for each area may vary slightly, as we have different representatives in different towns, But generally:
1. You book your own flight (or we can help) to the nearest airport of the area you want to visit
2. Let us know your flight details
3. Our representatives will pick you up from the airport and take you to your accommodation
4. At a time to suit you our representative will take you to their office and decide on a portfolio that suits your needs
5. Then you will be taken to see the area and all the properties you wish to and get a feel for the local area
6. Should you decide to buy, all the necessary paperwork can be completed within hours, but you will need a working day to complete this on.
* None of our representative operate high pressure sales tactics
* We do not offer £49 inspection trips
These are usually one developer showing only their developments and often employ high pressure tactics, we prefer to offer our customers an overview of the whole property market and a variety of properties so that you can make an informed choice without being pressured. Buying a property is a huge decision and financial outlay and you must not be forced into buying.
Subsidised viewing trips are available through Turkish Properties Abroad. Please contact us for details on these.
PLEASE BE AWARE: - Please be aware about buying property through anybody other than profession estate agents. You will no doubt meet many 'friendly' Turkish waiters/barmen/cab drivers who know of a really cheap property! Please DO NOT buy property through these people, however much you think you trust them and the property seems a great buy, you will have no come back if things go wrong. We have heard of many horror stories of supposed Turkish friends/waiters/etc ripping off unsuspecting foreigners. Just because you are in a foreign country please do things in the correct way.
Please contact us for more details on our viewing trips or if you would like to book one.